Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Lighten up.



 Outfit - Topshop
Bag, Sunglasses & Watch - Vintage

It seems only appropriate that my last summery outfit is one of the lightest in my wardrobe - I'd noticed I had become rather attached to my darker hues and wanted to shake things up a little. I know that black is classic, and if it ain't broke you don't fix it, but there's nothing wrong with mixing things up a little. I barely ever wear jeans because I feel lazy in them, but these light pink Topshop babies are anything but lazy (trust me, the effort to get them on and off is like a full cardio session), especially when matched with my silver sandals and fave print kimono. 

I'm sad to say it's time to pack up the summer wardrobe, I've already kissed goodbye to my co-ords and am not anticipating being bare-legged any time soon! But keep your eyes peeled on the blog for me taking on the transitional, temperamental autumn weather (damn you, West Midlands!) and hopefully a few new pieces when student loan boosts my bank account. Of course, that's all meant for studious things, but a few treats make the coursework go down a little easier! And that's why I haven't posted in a while - I've been trying to gather myself for second year of uni!

Tara India xo




No comments:

Post a Comment