Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Vogue House!

 Dress - Oh My Love
Jacket & Shoes - Topshop

When in England I try to resist such obvious touristing, but I quite literally couldn't stop myself! I got carried away with the excitement of being at the place where dreams are made (mine at least) - aka Vogue House, home to the style bible that is British Vogue. As part of the CNC Intensive Summer Course we popped over for drinks - prosecco anyone?! - and to soak up the atmosphere. I must admit we all probably looked a bit silly taking photos as all the people who actually work there walked in and out, but it was exciting. It was also a perfect opportunity to finally wear this gorgeous print dress that I have been saving for a while, ever since I picked it up in the Topshop sale! This really was the definition of difficult dressing because when contemplating my outfit in the morning I had to not only dress for drinks and the evening, but I had to combat the early morning chill and be comfortable enough for a day of classes at the college. Thankfully my latest purchase was this casual denim jacket which was perfect for daytime and also fended off the cold in the evening as I navigated the train home..

Tara India x


No comments:

Post a Comment