Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Faux.

 Outfit - Topshop
Bag - Asos

All this temperamental weather means getting smart with my layering again, hence the return of the faux fur gilet! I bought it in autumn to see me through to the winter and wasn't really expecting to wear it again until after summer, but it's perfect to keep me snug in the wind. I was also a little worried it would clash with my hair - luckily they seem to work because they're both tones of candy pink. Layering, I will admit, has never been my forte, because I tend to come up with an outfit and then just have to cover it with a coat.. maybe I need more gilets and jackets like this to force me to get better at it! I still love the faux fur, and the lighter hue on top keeps my outfit much more springlike than if I'd put on my trusted biker jacket. Pastels have always been my favourite colour palette because they are very versatile and cohesive, while they stand out from the crowds of classic black.

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment