Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Coloured lace.

 Outfit - Topshop

A large part of my wardrobe is comprised of lace because I love its versatility - it is the epitome of naughty but nice, and it all depends upon how you wear it. I have mostly stuck to black or white lace in the past, such as this skirt (one of my favourites from last summer) because it is easy to wear and co-ordinate. One of my latest purchases, however, is this bright lace crop top. It could easily cross the line into trashy, or work on a night out, but I've made it into a daytime piece by keeping the rest of the outfit fairly light and girlie. Mixing and matching lace is one of my favourite summer looks and I'm very glad that this venture into town was under a fairly bright blue sky - in the winter this would be too brash (and too cold!). I did have to cover myself up with a jacket for most of the day though because the wind was too strong - but I do like the way the biker jacket keeps it dressed down. I'm not too good at keeping things simple and casual, but this jacket is definitely one of my staples. That said, I can't wait to retire it for the summer!

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment