Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Fool's...

I never really engaged in April Fool's Day (maybe I don't have the creativity for making up convincing tricks?!), but while I'm about to post I've decided if I'm not going to fool anyone else I may as well make a bit of a fool of myself! So here are a few of my favourite "outtake" pictures from the last few months, because life's too short to be serious, and because trying to get candid photos does not always work out well...


I guess all I can really say is thankyou to the people who photograph me, because not only do I (sometimes) look good but I also get to have an incredible laugh at what has come out when I look through the product of any outfit shots! Maybe in the next few months I'll learn to keep my eyes open when the camera is on me...

Tara India xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment