Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

"Florals for Spring - groundbreaking."

 Jacket, Skirt, Top & Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Versace
Jewellery - Vintage

Looking at this outfit all I could think of was Meryl Streep's cutting comment in The Devil Wears Prada, because the focus of this outfit is the flowers embroidered on my skirt - while florals are a favourite of mine, they are hardly anything new! A perennial classic at this time of year, I've now tried to make my florals a bit more interesting and I am steering away from anything too girly or too nondescript. My florals are going to pack a punch, just like the bright colours of this skirt. I have also kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple and fairly luxurious, sticking mostly to monochrome and adding my favourite bag along with some vintage bling. The silver sandals are another favourite which just make the look a bit more playful and a little less serious - I often feel like my outfits need more of a dash of fun! I'm hoping that with summer almost in sight I can start playing with my looks a bit more and stop having to consider practical, boring things like rain or the (icy) temperature!

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment