Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Calm down, it's not summer yet!


 Jacket, Jumper, Skirt & Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Swarovski

I feel like I have to disregard the fact that I am also British and complain about something that British people do every year, without fail - it's not moan about the weather, queue obsessively, or even claim that tea solves everything (which it does).. This time I'm talking about, and slightly baffled by, the intense excitement that comes as soon as there is a mild day. Suddenly everyone's stripped down, guys are topless, girls are wearing shorts and t-shirts, and I'm in a jumper and tights like calm down! I know after the long and grim winter the first sign of sun is exciting, but really?! Everyone seems to get totally carried away! On this particular day I even saw a few people attempting to sunbathe. I mean, I get it - I love summer, and I do get excited by the first clear blue sky, but come on - it's still only March, and it's still only about 10 degrees! I practically get goosebumps looking at people like this.. And people say I don't dress for the weather...

Tara India xo





No comments:

Post a Comment