Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Bring on Spring!

Top & Shorts - Missguided
Coat & Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Versace
Earrings - Vivienne Westwood
Lipstick - Mac

Being the lucky (and definitely not spoiled!) girl that I am, Mum treated me to a few things online this Christmas, including these Missguided shorts. I love playing with texture so the lace underlay intrigued me, and so did the rich wine-red hue – but I rarely wear shorts so I was unsure how to style them at first. I ended up going fairly simple, playing up to my current love for black and adding an extra texture with my faux fur collared biker jacket. As much as I love this gorgeous staple coat (thankyou Topshop), I have to say that now Christmas is over and we’re into the new year, I’m very much over winter and coats and bundling up. I’m dreaming of the day when one pair of tights will be enough, when I won’t have to cover every outfit with a coat so I don’t risk hypothermia, and when it stops being so dark at 5pm that I lose track of what is evening and what is night! Winter may be cosy, and coats and jumpers may be snuggly, but I’m a summer girl at heart. So roll on Spring as soon as possible!

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment