Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

Blush.

Coat - New Look
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - River Island
Socks - Topshop
Jewellery - Vivienne Westwood
Lipstick - MAC

Every year I seem to buy a new coat as winter hits, and despite my love for my new Topshop coat I couldn't wait to break out this perfect pastel overcoat - there is something joyous about pretty, pale hues in winter that makes the inevitable chill worthwhile. This particular shade reminds me of clouds as the sun sets, lit up in pink, and it is also surprisingly versatile. It really brightened up my all-black outfit on Friday, as I explored the German market in Birmingham with my mum, and also kept me toasty warm all day despite only having a dress and tights (3 pairs!) underneath. The mulled cider may also have helped.. Now I'm home for Christmas and mostly working, eating and watching films, so outfit photos may be hard, but I'll do my best! At least I have plenty of gorgeous clothes to tempt me out...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment