Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

All that glitters.

Dress & Coat - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Bag - Vintage Chanel
Necklace - Vintage

Despite saying a few days ago that Christmas is hardly a big deal to me, there is one element I love – the parties and get-togethers! Of course, I’m up for a do at any other time of the year, but December does seem to provoke a lot of them and I’m pretty much always game for a party. I’m not much of a fan of clubbing these days (I think I’m getting old now!), but I love any excuse to get glammed up. On Sunday one of these occasions popped up – a staff Christmas meal for my job at home, which was lovely because being back only for a few weeks means I’m not guaranteed a chance to see everyone and besides, catching up when not on shift and in uniform is always fun. The idea was to be festive of course, but Santa hats and cheesy accessories are hardly my cup of tea so I opted for a dress which made me feel like a Christmas fairy! The net and almost tinsel-esque material was perfect for Christmas, and I haven’t had a chance to wear the dress or these gorgeous cut out boots in ages..
Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment