Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Winter mint.

 Coat, Top, Skirt & Shoes - Topshop
Mini Satchel - ASOS
Necklace - Vintage
Nails - Maybelline (Mint for Life) and Essie (Jazzy Jubilant)

Sorry for the hiatus in posting, I have been quite ill lately and spent most of my time not looking very fashionable at all! Now I'm back on form I'm intending to keep posting regularly (even though getting photos in winter can be hard), starting with this outfit from last week. I'd say winter has set in, especially in Birmingham, so I had to buy a new coat! I love the faux fur collar on this Topshop beauty because it makes it a bit more interesting than a standard leather jacket, while the black keeps it versatile - I've been wearing it with everything lately! Finally, while I've retired quite a few of my summer pieces (sadly!) I am refusing to completely abandon my pastels, which look very fresh and clean in winter. I'm also having fun with my nails at the moment - we've got to have something to keep our minds off the fact it gets dark at practically mid-afternoon..

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment