Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Vintage Fair!

Crop Top & Socks - Topshop
Skirt & Shoes - River Island
Jacket - New Look
Bag - Asos
Necklace - Vintage

On Sunday I went to Lou Lou's vintage fair in the town hall, and was essentially in heaven! I adore vintage - although I often struggle with clothing due to size and length, I am obsessed with jewellery, homeware and accessories. The class and glamour of the 40s/50s is something I often try to replicate in my outfit choices, and currently I edge towards 60s style in some looks, so I love having contemporary pieces to put on. I also find the quality is a lot better because things were made to last! I'm wearing one of my favourite vintage necklaces in the picture, a gorgeous 1950s piece and I love the subtle glamour it adds. I also found a few beautiful things at the fair, and would definitely recommend it to everyone when it next comes back to town! On a side note, this will probably be one of my last bare-legged outfits of the year because autumn is firmly upon us now...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment