Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Topshop addiction.

Outfit - Topshop

Once again, I've realised I'm pretty much a walking advert for Topshop in this outfit - I am literally decked out head-to-toe in A/W Topshop! I have to admit I caved at the student lock-in and bought even more Topshop, these gorgeous black lace-up shoes. I'm a real sucker for shoes and even though it's heading towards winter (it may not appear so in these photos, but this week has been truly grim in Birmingham!), I feel like the slight heel gives them the practicality I have finally submitted myself to... This outfit really does feel like my final farewell to dressing with a devil-may-care attitude to the weather, because despite the faux fur it really was a bit too light for the sudden arctic that has descended. Here's a quick warning - my next outfit post is going to be a little different, because tomorrow I am seeing Lady Gaga and I am going all out...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment