Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Autumn blues.

Top & Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - River Island
Jacket - New Look
Earrings, Socks & Bag - Topshop

Online shopping is such a guilty pleasure of mine, because not only do I get to shop and spend money but it's like getting a present when that package comes in the post! A few days ago this gorgeous felt skirt and grid print shell top came from missguided.co.uk and I literally ripped open the packaging and wore it to uni that day. I adore the powder blue skirt because it is reminiscent of the sixties, and of a blue sky, while being warm and cosy enough for winter. I do hate to admit this, but functionality is starting to creep its way into my dressing - I'm usually out and about at uni for most of the day, so I need to combat the chill and the wind! Therefore I'm gravitating towards anything wool, felt or faux fur, and am almost excited to break out my winter coats. I've also firmly caved to the necessity of tights..

Tara India xo

1 comment:

  1. I like the print of the top and how you matched it ^^

    http://cccsfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete