Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wishing I was still on holiday..

Lime Print Co-ord & Flatforms - Topshop
Sunglasses - Vintage
Bracelet - Marc Jacobs

I christened this co-ord on holiday back in July and absolutely adored it, I've been waiting for a sunny day in England to wear it again because honestly it must be one of my favourite pieces. Mixing and matching is all very well, but there's something about wearing a co-ord that just makes me feel special - somehow I feel more retro, yet modern at the same time, like some golden-age starlet on a resort holiday.. I actually wore this for lunch out in Glastonbury, one of my favourite day trip destinations from childhood! (Un)fortunately the cafe we ate at has a small vintage store, and I couldn't control myself, ending up with two compact mirrors, a pill box, a necklace, and a handheld mirror which I intend to take to university.. 

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment