Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Transitional.

Faux Fur Gilet, Crop Top, Shoes & Ring - Topshop
Faux Leather Skirt - H&M
Mini Satchel - ASOS
Sunglasses - Vintage

Transitional dressing is never something I've really mastered: I hate being covered up, and my favourite season is summer, both in fashion and in life! I usually end up being completely wrong about the weather, wearing summer outfits on rainy days or sweating under a jumper while the sun shines. This year, however, I feel like I'm better at it, mostly thanks to my new hero piece - this pastel faux fur gilet! I would never wear fur or leather, but faux is perfect for A/W, especially to keep that midlands chill off. Even on sunny days the wind can be vicious, so expect to see much more of this gilet as autumn has officially started and I am anticipating some tricky transitional days ahead!

Tara India xo

1 comment: