Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Park life.




Crop Top, Skirt & Flatforms - Topshop
Bag - Chanel (Vintage)
Sunglasses - Vintage
Lipstick - Revlon Moisture Stain (Shanghai Sizzle)

Apart from the (slightly rose-tinted) memories of growing up with this as my town centre - Saturdays feeding the ducks when I was five, coffee-shop lunches while shopping, and a few Friday nights in Mambos/Bliss after turning 18 - there really isn't much I love about Taunton, especially when compared with Birmingham's vast shopping potential. However, I do love soaking up the sun in Vivary Park and those glorious flowers are perfect for brightening up my monochromatic ensemble. 

I used to be the queen of colour, and I'd like to think I still dress brightly, but now I find myself wearing a lot more black, a lot more classic colour combinations, and buying a lot more monochrome and pastels. Maybe it's because I've grown up?! Whatever it is, the old adage that 'black goes with everything' reigns true here as I mix print and texture, topped off with my favourite purse - I scored this Chanel at a vintage fair for a fraction of its price.

Tara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment