Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Not letting go of summer!

Crop Top & Skort- Topshop
Mini Satchel & Jelly Sandals - ASOS
Earrings - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Vintage

I had to go back up to Birmingham for the last two days (which is why I haven't posted), because I had my final first year exam to sit. So of course I had to take slightly cheesy shots by the bull outside the Bullring while shopping! I'm still clinging to summer, so I wore some of my favourite summery clothes - my lime print skort, jelly sandals and off-shoulder top. I'm pretty much obsessed with 40s/50s style so I love anything off-shoulder! 

After a few days back in Birmingham I'm looking forward to the start of second year, and looking forward to moving up on the 15th! Prepare for plenty more outfit shots around the town centre/campus...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment